.

.

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

So Many Colors


Sunday morning we woke up to all the trees being coated in ice. Everything was white. It was so pretty against the blue sky. I was longing to go out and take a walk in this beautiful new world of white but wasn't feeling up to it because I had come down with shingles last week and I just wasn't up to carrying my heavy camera through the cold.

Monday was a gift in that God gave me so many beautiful view to enjoy from right inside my warm house. I didn't have to go out at all to enjoy these sights. Everything was still coated in white but every few hours it changed. These are all taken off our back porch.

It started out before dawn with a horizon of pink and trees of white.

Then as the sun rose over the mountains it cast it's light and painted the trees in gold.

With the sun high (still very low this time of year) in the sky the white and blue was brilliant.

And finally an amazing winter sunset to close the day.

2 comments:

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

I am sorry you have shingles! I hope you have a mild case.

Your photos are beautiful! I love that it is the same view, on the same day but at different times. So amazing!

Praying for you sweet girl!

Love to Geoff and the boys!

Aunt Deanna

Sue said...

I am so sorry you have the shingles, I have had them, I will be praying for healing and a quick recovery, Melissa!
Your photos are spectacular, and wonderful gifts from God!
Blessings,
Sue