.

.

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Happy Birthday Ethan


Ethan, you are our fun loving, energetic, bug catching, big tease, entertaining, sweet snuggling, crazy haired, dirt loving little boy who is celebrating a birthday today! Today you are turning six years old. I'm excited to celebrate your life today and I hope you know how loved you are!



















Ethan, really faces life head on and isn't afraid to get dirty. He is full of imagination and brings so much joy to our family. Life is definitely louder with him around, but a lot more fun. :)

Ethan's last sleep as a five year old.





2 comments:

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Happy birthday to one of my favorite Hobbits! 6 years old! It goes by so fast!

Aunt Deanna

RH said...

Hi, I enjoy reading your site! Is it okay if I contact you through email? Please email me back.

Thanks!

Harry
harry.roger10 gmail.com